Business insights into international trade and exporting trends
DOWNLOAD THE REPORT FOR FREE*
Complete this form to receive a 4-page report outlining the research findings.
The DHL Export Barometer surveys exporters around Australia each year about their views on the exchange rate, export conditions, skill shortages and other important issues that impact on global business prospects.
The 2015 research findings include:
- Two-thirds (66%) of Australian exporters expect orders to increase over the coming year
- More than half (53%) of exporters saw increased orders in the past year
- North America (53%) is creeping up on NZ (57%) as top Australian export destination
- Australian exporters are supporting the push for FTAs, with ChAFTA seen as positive by 49% and the TPP is growing in popularity
- Weakening Australian dollar has allowed exporters to compete more effectively with overseas companies
- A growing number of Australian exporters (80%) also import